Start of a Memorable Trip

Start of a Memorable Trip

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Too Sweaty to Try on Clothes

We took the subway to a more central area and while trying to find the Central Park like Tiergarden, we instead found an air conditioned mall. We came upon the Falke store with ergonomic exercise gear but I didn't have the nerve to try anything on and wasn't prepared to take a chance on the sizes when it's a new brand. We eventually found the Tiergarden, where we're sitting now for a bit, while we plot our next move. It's unbearably hot and I don't think I can cope with no air conditioning. I will ask them how much it costs to upgrade to an air conditioned junior suite.

1 comment:

  1. From Meta on July 14th:

    "I hope you get the air-conditioned suite- there's no reason not to splurge a little if you're miserable, especially sleeping.The heat here is also bad, and we've had some whopping thunderstorms, but today looks a little better,and I'll try to do some messages. ... Hope you find comfortable places to go to, and have a happy day! Love, Mom"

    ReplyDelete