Start of a Memorable Trip

Start of a Memorable Trip

Monday, July 5, 2010

News Alert

My top button of my shorts no longer closes. I'd say tomorrow will be different but we signed up for a cooking class at 3 at a Relais and Chateaux in Cortona. Apparently we make our snacks and then have dinner.

We thought we might go into Florence for the morning but it is at least and hour away and I think it would be better to use one of our two remaining days in the country to hang out in the country. I may update the blog tomorrow with some more photos.

1 comment:

  1. Just loving the story! Good coffee,pasta and ice cream - sounds heavenly. Hope the calories and the credit card pages are equal! Keep enjoying the magic of old in Italy. I am impressed with the balloon ride - sooo brave!

    ReplyDelete