Start of a Memorable Trip

Start of a Memorable Trip

Friday, July 16, 2010

Resting and then Heading out Again

I've now checked us in for our flights tomorrow but had a bit of excitement doing so, as Air Canada didn't have online check in for Germany and Lufthansa (which operates the flights) only seemed to have my seats and none for Kim. Eventually I sorted it out.

We're going to go check out Falke for running gear although I don't know how one tries anything on in this weather. Then we either will find a place outside for dinner or head back to the food halls at Ka De We (and note the photos in the link).

By the way when we said goodbye to Alex he gave us a new business card which indicates his website so I'm putting it here so it can be captured by Google. Once I've cleaned this blog up and added photos I will send him the address for this blog and he can comment and tell me what I got wrong! I told him about my journal, so he didn't think I was randomly texting as he was talking.

No comments:

Post a Comment